31 March 2012

My really awesome Chicken recipe

Here's the deal. I saw this Honey Mustard Baked Chicken recipe on Pinterest that I really had to have tonight. I looked at the ingredients. I had the chicken. That was it, so I just made up my own honey mustard baked chicken. It turned out so well that I ate 1 whole chicken breast! That's about 1 pound, and I don't ever eat that much meat.... unless I'm in TN and my dad makes burgers. drool.

Firstly, you will need two LARGE boneless skinless chicken breasts. Then you will dip it in the homemade honey mustard mixture. (recipe below) Lastly,you will dip it in Panko crumbs and bake!

Honey mustard mixture:

**Disclaimer. I dumped and tasted. This is my best guestimation of the volume of each ingredient.

5 tablespoons hellmanns mayo. (don't substitute that Miracle junk)
8 tablespoons brown spicy mustard
3 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon dillweed
2 tsp apple cider vinegar

Taste it. Adjust mixture to your liking!

Slice your chicken breasts as thin or thick as you would like, dip in honey mustard mixture, coat with Panko crumbs, put on greased baking sheet. Bake at 425 for 15 ish minutes. Your baking time will vary according to the thickness of said chicken strips. ENJOY!

P.S. Don't use all the honey mustard stuff. BEFORE you dip your chicken in there, set some aside and use to dip the cooked chicken!

No comments:

Post a Comment