26 October 2011

Helping a Friend with a GOOD Cause

My friends are in the process of adopting internationally. :) Hopefully, Lily will be with her forever family very very soon! Please check out her blog of the whole process at www.wearespeechless.blogspot.com. I promise you this family is very deserving of your time. :) Also, link her blog on your blogs as well. Lastly, any donations would help, but please don't feel obligated.

Charlie is a little monster today. He had his second flu shot, and he is one SUPER UNHAPPY baby. I feel so bad for him, and I have no idea what to do to make him feel better. He's never been so fussy with any of his other vaccinations. Hopefully, this will pass soon.

I've been really really homesick lately. I miss my family and all their quirks.... even my sister. (See alal you got a mention) I probably think about moving back home or just the Southeast in general 50 times a day. I have a tendency to exaggerate, and that is not an exaggeration. Take this example at HomeGoods today. I was pushing my buggy down the aisle, and this other lady had her cart in the middle of the aisle sideways. There was no passing in any direction. She looked up and saw four other people trying to get around her. She just went back to rifling through the shelves. She didn't even bother to move her buggy! She even looked annoyed that people would try to go down "her" aisle. This rarely happens back home. Favorite example of why TN is way better than NJ: People in NJ leave their carts in the parking lot! My car has been dinged about 20 times now. Why can't people take the extra time to put their buggies in the corral? Or just push it back up to the store? ** Disclaimer: I know I'm biased. :) I also know that if my friends from NJ moved down South, they would dislike it just as much. Please don't get your feelings hurt. I'm just venting, because I want to go home.


No comments:

Post a Comment